Friday, September 4, 2009

What this blog is about...

Hello Folks
My name is D. deC and I've decided to start this blog to write about my money-making opportunities throughout the web. I will start off by saying - any program I sign up with I will give an unbiased review - and I also pledge to NOT post cash-gifting schemes, any opportunity that costs over $50 to join, and I promise to NOT bombard you with pop-ups, fake images of me with cars or photo-shopped images of me holding money in my hands!

The point of this blog is too alert those out there on the web what money-making programs are true and real - and which ones are FAKE! I've already signed up with three programs which I will continue to review and post my successes with. These programs (all of which but one are free to sign up with) are:

myLot - Get paid to post in a huge forum. The earnings from this site are very small - but it's a fun site and a great place to make friends, and learn about other money-making programs, the internet, and more!

IM Report Card - This is my go-to site for unbiased reviews on different money-making programs - although I would say to beware of certain reviews, since you can make money posting here and people may just post to make money. It is a great program though!

4x1 Fortune - This is the only site I have signed up for that I have paid for. It was a one-time $11 fee to join. The 4x1 Fortune plan is basically a 2x2 matrix. This means that you have to refer 6 people to join your matrix - and then once that happens your matrix will "cycle". The first time it cycles you get $41.00 and then you work your way up through the levels. I am STILL waiting to get a referral - but I am working hard and hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment