Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pure 2x2

Recently I recieved a mailing through Business World List (a free mailing list program - you get to send out a mailing to 200 random people every 48 hours...) about another matrix program called Pure2x2. Now so far - I have no experience with it, or have anything to say about it. But the one thing I really love about this program - is it's free to join! Now - do you make as many commisions when you're a free member - they even tell you that you don't! But - it cost $5 to upgrade ... so I have no idea if I will do it or not after investing $11 in 4x1 Fortune (which I am a little upset about). I can say though the Pure2x2 "Back-Office" as many people call it is a WHOLE lot more organized and I believe is of better quality. Does that mean I've stopped tooting my horn for 4x1 Fortune over 1 day - NO! But I have realized that to make that "okay" income on the web (at least for me) - I'm going to have to start out doing a couple different programs just to see how well they all work out...

So - I'd love you're opinion on Pure2x2 - just drop me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment