Thursday, September 10, 2009

My recent updates

Well I have been promoting with 4x1 Fortune, and yet still I have been unable to get a referral! Only now do I see how hard referring and that advertising on the internet really is! But, I will continue to pursue it! I will tell you that I have signed up with another program - I'm finding that I tend to sign up for a lot of programs, and then end up only doing one or two. So in this process I have been trying to have a steady list of sites I want to work with! Anyway - I recently signed up with Magic Trading. It's an investment site with a minimum $1.00 investment! So I figured I would give it a try and see how it goes (I found it through myLot). So I invested $1.00 and after 4 days I should get a profit, or a return on the money. They have 4 different plans:

-Bronze Plan
28% Daily for 4 Days (Minimum $1.oo, Max $300.00)

-Silver Plan
30% Daily for 4 Days (Minimum $131.00, Max $500.00)

-Gold Plan
32% Daily for 4 Days (Minimum $501.00, Mac $3000.00)

Premium Plan
130% Daily for 4 Days - I am not sure about this one, it requires a minimum $10 investment, but I do believe you must pay for it... But unsure will post an update with that!

P.S. I just logged into my account on the website and it shows .56 cents of earnings and I invested on Tuesday! Pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment